Thursday, March 28, 2013
Today we made sock bunnies from socks that were too small.
They are super simple, no sew, and quite adorable I think.
1. Find a cute toddler sock you don't mind cutting
2. Fill sock to above heel with beans or other items.
We used macaroni noodles from the pantry.
3. Add rubberband to top securing filled items
4. Add coordinating ribbon to middle of sock to create a head and body
5. Cut ears at top and make cute v shapes to top.
hop hop hop!
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
making hearts, circles, squares, and triangles
1. 2, 3, 4, 5
Place 1 color paint inside each ziploc bag.
Tape bag to the window.
Draw, Write, Laugh
<3 learning in new & fun ways with my sweet boy!
Extra special thanks to Sissy who slept through the excitement.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
first you measure the marshmallows
then you melt the butter
stir the marshmallows into the butter
add the cereal
mmm, this is pretty good.
then you mold your treats into egg shapes
dip in white chocolate and add sprinkles
Such fun family memories!!!!