Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm 5 Months Old!!!

I'm 5 months old today!
I still love rolling. Lately I have been trying to crawl!
I love raspberries on my cheeks, and being lifted high into the air.
I love peek-a-boo in my crib, and when mommy sings "You are my sunshine" to me I can't stop smiling.
Food is the bees knees, and I can't pick a favorite I love so many things ... BUT don't even think about giving my avocados ... those things are gross!!!!
My swing has become a new favie, and I squeal whenever I'm in it!
Harley is my best friend, and I love his kisses on the hands when I wake up, in the morning especially.
I love love love playing train with Daddy, and when he comes home from work I'm all smiles!
Elmo is awesome, and I watch him a lot thanks to Mommy and youtube.
I'm still teething, and although I'm sure it is so close to popping through, it hasn't just yet. I don't think it will be too much longer!


Mostly I am smiley, happy, playful, and the sweetest baby ever.
This whole life thing isn't so bad! 

:)








This suitcase is my Great Great Grandfather Leo's!
It is fun playing in it, and it makes Mommy smile to see me in it! I bet he is smiling from heaven too!





Yep, I'm sporting suspenders ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment