Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DunDunDun Dun Dun Dun DUUUUUUUN

So Aaden is a super funny, super adorable, super smiley, super happy little man. He rarely cries {although when he does it is usually a MELT DOWN!} and is the sweetest little guy ever.

I love my days with him just the two of us. We snuggle, laugh, play piano, bounce, roll on the floor, eat a lot {yes, both of us} laugh uncontrollably, smile contagiously, and Mommy tries just about anything to get the next Aaden smile or cackle or even adorable sound. It is amazingly wonderful being home together!

About a week ago I started bouncing Aaden on my knee. He immediately LOVED it, and now if you even put him close to your knee he begins giggling and bouncing himself. It is insanely cute.

Nana caught hold of this while we were over on Sunday, and I happened to have my video handy for the fun. ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment