Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Special Delivery!!!

Aunt Jessie sent a package all the way from Hawaii. :)
It was delivered today and I am ONE VERY HAPPY MAMA!!!!!!!

Check out the contents.



Yes, you are seeing that correctly!
My very own amazingly awesome Coach Diaper Bag!!!





What a surprise!
I have wanted one for soooo long.

THANKS MESS!!!!


Tons of adorable outfits for little man


I love this one!
Aren't the matching orange sunglasses AWESOME!


monkey :)
Jessica's sweet friend Laura bought it for Aaden!
THANKS SWEETIE LAURA!!!!

We love it!!!!


cute elephants!!


awesome dino!


love love love this awesome set!





Couldn't help showing off the new diaper bag!

She even included an awesome Packers key chain for Hubs, but I forgot to take a picture of it.


Thank you Aunt Jessie for being so wonderful even so far away.
We think you are AWESOME!
David, Aaden and myself are lucky to have you.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU
XOXOXOXOXOOXXOXO


You are the best Sissy!
<3 the bag, <3 the outfits, <3 the keychain, <3 you!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment