Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

I know some people aren't too keen on Valentine's Day, but it has always held a special place in my heart. I LOVE LOVE ... and one can never get enough it.

Today was all about showing my sweet babies how much
I HEART THEM!

{I am crazy about my hubs, but he worked all day, boo!}


So, the day started with envelopes full of presents!
<3 these personalized chair backers!








Books, Bubbles, Cars, heart candy, & a stuffed dino


Then, onto a <3 breakfast made especially for my little mister.





Egg in a <3 bread, <3 bacon, and red applesauce.
Aaden ate every single bite!!!!


Then, during A's naptime I snapped a few photos of my little miss.
She tried to be cooperative, but mostly she wanted her pluggy. 
LOL





A personal fav ... minus the darn pluggy!









Wearing her Valentine's outfit from Gpa & Gma. 
It is pretty darn adorable on her!

{Gma & Gpa gave both the kids really wonderful Valentine Goodies a few weeks ago, but I didn't have my camera with me at the time. But, THANK YOU SO MUCH!}


Shortly after I finished getting a few photos, the UPS man arrived with two packages.

1) I was expecting ... goodies from Aunt Jessie for the babies
2) Was totally and completely unexpected {in the BEST way!}

Aaden was napping, so I waited to open Aunt Jessie's package until he woke up.


I opened the other box, and it was these amazingly gorgeous roses from my Father In Law. Such an incredibly thoughtful and sweet thing. THANKS GPA DAVE! 
You're awesome, my flowers are beautiful!

:)




Once Aaden woke up we opened Aunt Jessie's BIG package.



{She had sent me these beautiful flowers yesterday}





Cuddling his new Elmo
:)





It's Personalized!!!




Can't wait to get it hung up!



Then, once Hubs got home I got yummy chocolate, kisses, a dinner date, and wine.


I am the most blessed woman.
Thank you Lord for all you have done in my life.

Happy <3 Day Everyone!



2 comments:

  1. It's a blessing just to hear all about your wonderful day, and your amazing family!

    ReplyDelete