Thursday, July 26, 2012

Baby Update

Time is FLYING!!
Can hardly believe we are 17 weeks plus a few days and only a couple weeks away from finding out if this sweet little baby is another boy or a girl!!!!!

Like usual I am incredibly blessed! Prior to our Michigan vacation Baby was making this Mama pretty miserable with ALL DAY sickness. I was super nervous about driving the nine hours up and getting sick the whole way. But in true {awesome} Watson style baby gave me a wonderful present! NO MORE ALL DAY SICKNESS. The whole trip I didn't take a single pill. YAY! I'm hopeful we are over the sickies and on to the FUN!

So far I still haven't felt baby move, but I'm on high alert. Every little belly gurgle makes me stop just in case. I don't want to miss it. I still have fond memories of feeling Aaden move for the first time, and can't wait to have similar reactions with this sweet blessing.

Pregnancy Round 2 has been different in a lot of ways then Round 1. I looked pregnant a lot sooner {I know, I will get a belly picture up after my shower!} my back is killing me, the heat is crazy hard to handle, and in general I feel much more tired. BUT ... none of these crazy preggo "things" could waver the pure excitement that comes with expecting. I'm anxiously waiting to get planning little ones nursery and adjust to life with two precious blessings. God is so good!

I haven't had too many pregnancy cravings lately. Mostly I want pickles nonstop. I truthfully thought about drinking the juice from the empty bottle last night. OH MAN. It sounded heavenly ... but I was afraid it might make me sick if I drank too much LOL.



So, what is new with baby??
Lets learn together ... ;)

Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.




GROW BABY GROW!!!!!
Mommy & Daddy love you so!



No comments:

Post a Comment