Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Michigan 2012

I love traveling to Michigan! 
It is full of beautiful nature, wonderful childhood memories, and lots and lots of family!!!
Sharing pieces of it with my husband and son are priceless.

Tons of photos ... enjoy!



Getting to know Tucker

:)


Look at those eyes!! 



Enjoying all the animals on the Amish farm.
Aaden got to see the baby calf, chickens, goats and sheep.

fun fun fun







I remember riding the tractors when I was little on Uncle Milton's farm. It was happy and fun and special! To watch Aaden enjoy the ride was priceless. 

He did wear clothes on this trip, lol. This day it was cold outside and I did not bring anything warm besides his pjs. 

;)








Aaden's favorite game

PEEK-A-BOO
Totally adorable!!


















Enjoying Lake Michigan!


My Gradpa Leo's brother Ernest


Aaden with Aunt Judy and Alyssa


Uncle Milton and Aaden


Dave with Chuck



Derek & Aunt Louise


Daddy and Aaden


Dean (Uncle Bob's brother) and Aaden



All of Grandpa Leo's Brothers & Sisters




Alex, Alyssa, & Derek







Aaden & Sharon






Playing peek a boo with Uncle Lawrence












No comments:

Post a Comment