Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Daddy's Back at School

Yesterday Daddy went back to work after seriously, the best summer. We spent lots and lots of time together, played a ton, and without a doubt Aaden and Daddy are good buddies!!! I was nervous about how Aaden would do without Daddy but he really did well over all.

The hardest part was when I went in to get him in the morning, we pointed to our bedroom right away. We had to go in the door to look for Daddy. Then, all morning he would crawl down to our bedroom looking for him.

After work, I had one VERY HAPPY baby and one VERY HAPPY Daddy! I'm not sure who missed who more.



I'm so thankful God allowed Hubs to be home this summer. It was such an amazing blessing to our family!


Here are just a few pictures I took of A playing yesterday.











No comments:

Post a Comment