Friday, August 31, 2012

Losing my Mind

I am losing my mind ... and everything else I own.
I seriously lose SOMETHING everyday. My keys, a drink, my shoes ... it is insanely ridiculous. While I know I'm a bit of a lose cannon some days, not like lately.

My most recent tragic loss my photo uploader.
DARN THING IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.
No clue what I did with it. SIGH. I hope it shows up sometime soon.


I wonder if Aaden took off with it .... hmmmm. {LOL}

In the meantime, while I search for the only way I have to upload photos, here are a few cute ones from my camera phone the last couple of days.


Driving.
Yep, that is how I roll ... start em out young!

haha


Aaden's favorite thing to do ... play in the dog food.
He finally doesn't try and eat it {WHOO HOO} now he just puts the dry pieces into the water and splashes around. SIGH


Sushi lunch date with me
Not the most flattering picture, but I caught him in mid motion signing more


No, he didn't have any raw sushi, just some tofu soup, seaweed pieces and lots sticky rice and avocado pieces. Give it a year, he will LOVE it! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment