Monday, March 7, 2011

16 Weeks

This weekend was one of the busiest weekends I have had in a very VERY long time.

Hubs, Grandpa and Grandma Holschen and myself spent the entire weekend resanding the floors at the new house!!!! We took lots of pictures on my Moms camera, but now I can't find the cord to upload them. BUMMER! Hopefully I will have a wordless post with pictures tomorrow.

We spent Friday removing molding, Saturday ALL DAY learning how to use the sanding machines and doing step 1, and Sunday doing steps 2 and 3. The floors look AMAZING, and the next step is staining. I am seriously beside myself excited!!!


Here is a quick video. :)




I must tell you, I am LOVING dreaming of designing. Choosing colors, changing stains, it is EXHILARATING!!!! So for now ... here is a sneak peak! ;)

living room color:


with this highlight wall:



and this in the kitchen:



What do you think??
Do they blend well together?????




I'm 4 months preggo today. :) 16 weeks.
I'm just sooo anxious to feel Baby W move ... I hope it is soon!!!!


The most exciting news is that today is day 3 with NO MEDS and NOT getting sick. It feels AMAZING!!!!!! I'm finally more like myself :) WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! and, we leave for vacation Friday! I am so excited I can't even tell you!!!


We are blessed. So so so blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment