Sunday, October 30, 2011

Great Grandma Nomalee

More special moments with Aaden and his Great Grandma Nomalee.
Simply priceless to me ...


and a special photo to cherish ...




God is so good even through the roughest and toughest of situations. His love is never failing. He is all-knowing and I am so thankful he has everything under control. WHAT A BLESSING!!!!!

Now for the hard part for me ... giving him control.

Oh Lord thank you for my Grandma. Thank you for many many good years of laughs, love, hugs, kisses, snuggles, and most importantly time. Thank you for her kind spirit that even through all her health issues shines through. Thank you for her smile that can light a room with warmth. Bless her dear Lord above with reassurance during her confusion, and with memories as you see fit. May she know everyday that she is loved by family and friends, but mostly dear Lord by you. You are so good. I love you so. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment