Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tradition

I love traditions. I think they are so super important in creating memories. My family has many many traditions that I can't wait to pass on to Aaden!!

-- a special ornament at Christmas
-- new pjs on Christmas Eve to wear on Christmas morning
-- waking up A with a special song to evoke excitement
-- singing bible songs on long car rides

these are just a couple of my all time favorites!



BUT, I'm also excited about creating our own traditions as well. Things that Aaden will remember and hopefully cherish as he grows, and then pass them on to his future family. So, I have been spending a lot of time contemplating what traditions I want to start. :)

This is the FIRST I think ...


A special trick or treat basket for them to use every single year at Halloween.







Isn't this ghostie adorable?? I found it on super clearance at Pottery Barn Kids and just couldn't pass it up. Now, all our kiddos will get there own special basket for their first Halloween. WHAT FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment