Sunday, November 13, 2011

3 Months Old!!!

Time really does fly!

I mean things feel like they are moving at WARP SPEED with my sweet boy. I can't believe he is 12 whole weeks old. In some ways it feels like it has been forever and in others like I blinked and he is already accomplishing so many new and wonderful things. What I know for sure is that I can hardly remember life before our precious baby boy.

As you know by now ... I LOVE PHOTOS!
All kinds. Doesn't matter. I just love capturing every single moment I possibly can!

I love trying out new photo ideas. A is absolutely the perfect model these days. His smile is heartwarming, and I love catching the smiles that makes his eyes sparkle. :)

SO, here is our 3 month photo shoot. SO MUCH FUN!!!!






That smile ... oh man!
Gets me every time!!!!!!



golly geeze do I love those eyes!



holding tight :)





Just one word needed to describe this shoot I think ...
 WINNER!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment