Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hawaii Day Seven & Eight

I don't have a single picture from Day Seven. Not one. This is for several reasons ... the biggest is because I was carrying my sweet little love around in the moby ALL DAY! Literally ... I sure <3 that little man!

So, our last day in Hawaii was bittersweet. No one wants to leave Paradise, but on the other hand ... home is always comforting. Hardest part wasn't leaving the warm weather, beaches, shopping, or even the amazing sunsets ... but leaving Aunt Jessie. Man, it just doesn't get any easier. Not even a little.

Today we got up early, ate breakfast on the lanai, finished packing the suitcases, and drove to Aloha Stadium for a swap meet. WHAT FUN!!!!! We spent several hours walking and looking at all the fun vendors and buying a few special last minute items.

Hubs and I bought a santa present for A, Grandad and Nana bought A another adorable Aloha outfit, and Grandad bought us all an AMAZING Hawaii Souvenir. I refuse to tell you details just yet ... when it is delivered I will take a picture and show you. :)

We got to the airport early like we were suppose to. Had a nice lunch at a yummy Boston Market type restaurant, that was really good. On our way back to our gate we were told our gate was moved. Turned out our airplane had mechanical issues, which led to a 4 hour delay. ICK! But, once we finally left Hawaii on our way to Arizona, A was wonderful. He slept the entire flight!! Such a GREAT BABY!!!!

We then had a small layover in Arizona before boarding to STL. A again slept the whole flight, and I was one happy happy Momma!


Overall, Hawaii 2011 was the best vacation of our lives. David and I had such a wonderful time with my family! They are so special to us, and this trip will never ever be forgotten!!!!

Thank you Nana and Grandad for the memories of a LIFETIME!!!!!! We love you so very much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment