Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shiloh UMC Angel Breakfast

My parents church, and the church I went to throughout High School, has a wonderful tradition of an Angel Breakfast the beginning of December.

You get your photo taken, make crafts, color, eat a yummy buffet, and hear the Christmas story.

This was Aaden's first breakfast, and it was a very special first.
To make things even better My Aunt Donna brought her granddaughter Lillie, My Aunt Karen brought her Grandson Charlie, My Mom had Miya and Khaleb, and I had Aaden.

God is so good.
What a blessing to be surrounded by family while be reminded of the true meaning of Christmas!


Getting so big.
As adorable and great as ever!


Brother/Sister <3


such a doll baby


Aunt Donna and Lillie


Aaden decided to sleep ... for the whole breakfast 
:)


Charlie, Aunt Karen, & Lillie


WHAT A BLESSING FAMILY IS!!!!!
Thank you Jesus!

We Love You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment