Friday, September 28, 2012

Outdoor Fall Fun

Fall is my favorite time of year!!!
It is full of all the things that make me happy. 

Hoodie Weather, Falling leaves, bon fires, smores, apple picking, pumpkin picking ... on and on and on.

I was so excited yesterday when Aaden and I went out in our backyard to play.
OUR LEAVES ARE STARTING TO FALL!!

yippee!!

I didn't plan to take any pictures, but once I saw the cool colors with the cool boy I decided why not. I'm really thankful now I pulled out the camera.

What a ham our precious blessing is.









Blowing Kisses!








Look Mom!!


Walking!!!!






Underneath is hand painted umbrella by the lovely Angelina Fasano and her amazing business e*r*k. If you have some time take a look, she is amazing!



Walking the fence :)




I also couldn't help but snap a few photos of sweetie girl growing growing!
We are 26 weeks today!!!!!


Wow, time flies!
These were actually taken at our 20 week ultrasound.
I had this vision of Aaden holding up the awesome photos and it would be soooo cute.
Yea, didn't work. He just wanted to eat them.






Livi you are sooo beautiful.
Can't wait to kiss that sweet little face!


No comments:

Post a Comment