Sunday, September 23, 2012

Walk to End Alzheimer's

My sweet Grandma Nomalee is suffering from Alzheimer's Disease. It has been heartbreaking for my family. Daily I struggle with how I can personally make a difference in her future and the future of millions of people currently living with this horrific disease.

Walk to End Alzheimer's is amazing! I'm not sure the St. Louis Chapter has all their stuff together, but the concept of being able to walk with hundreds of other people all with the similar backgrounds is awesome. For once I didn't feel alone fighting this disease, but like many others are struggling as we struggle.



I walk to honor.
to support.
to end Alzheimer's.

I want For my Grandma Nomalee.

















Thank you everyone who donated to our cause! I'm proud to be associated with you!!! I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Love you so much Grandma!


No comments:

Post a Comment