Sunday, October 21, 2012

and the renovation begins ...

Today we officially officially started painting Livi's room!!!!
It is so far exactly what I envisioned! The color is the most perfect shade ... and I couldn't be happier.

My sweet Hubs even said, and I quote, "What a great color! You did a good job picking it out!!!!
WOW! What a compliment.

Thank you sweet Hubs!



I didn't get to paint a ton, but I was the first to touch paint to the walls with a sweet little tribute to my precious girl.







Isn't the dress cute??
My friend from college sent me a WHOLE BOX of winter maternity clothes. Seriously a blessing that made me cry! I was expecting a couple pieces and not a whole wardrobe.

THANK YOU ALYSSA!!


A special thanks to Hubs, Grandad, & Nana who painted until the room was complete! Not just one coat, but two ... AWESOME!

I love you all.
THANK YOU!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment