Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Wrap Up

Halloween this year has been AWESOME!

I had a BLAST making our costumes ... even if they didn't turn out exactly like I expected, or took me way to much time to create. ;)


up late burning the midnight oil!

:)




The hat I made Aaden completely from scratch.
This is the third one.

Attempt #1 was too small
Attempt #2 was way way way too big
Attempt #3 was still a little big, but worked fine with a little safety pin help.

wink wink

**************

This afternoon we had a VERY special delivery.
I was getting Aaden's coat on to leave the house to meet my cousin for lunch, and the door bell rang.

You can imagine my surprise when I opened the door to find ...




Aaden absolutely LOVES the balloons!
He doesn't realize yet that the inside is full of his very favorite things ... FRUIT!!!!!




To Aaden & Olivia



Happy Halloween to the best nephew and soon to be niece. I love you and Miss you!
Love Aunt Jessie!


GIRL!!!!!!!!
What an awesome surprise! Thank you so much for thinking of us and sending such an amazing present. WE LOVE YOU! Can't wait to see you!



************

Halloween night was a success.
Like usual we met up at Nana & Grandad's house and enjoyed chili and hotdogs, good family, good friends, lots of trick or treating, and LOTS of laughing!


Like last year we dressed up as a family ... it is just TOO MUCH FUN NOT TO!



WOW DOES TIME FLY!



My Most Handsome Mickey Mouse!!!!


My most favorite Pluto Doggy!


Mickey & Pluto -- Buddies for Life!


Enjoying the wagon ride.


Mickey pulling Pluto


Pluto and Minnie Mouse


Our amazing family.
What a blessing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment