Tuesday, November 27, 2012

WHAT A DAY!


Today has been ONE OF THOSE DAYS!!!!!!

I left Aaden in his highchair for 2 minutes by himself and when I returned from my much needed potty break, he had dumped his entire lunch onto his head. 

Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Cranberries, Peas, and Turkey ... ALL OVER HIM!!!!
Oh Vey!

Giving a toddler a bath on any average day is a challenge. They wiggle and move and want every toy that isn't within their reach RIGHT NOW ... but add in a basketball right at leaning over the tub level, and man oh man, talk about a work-out!!!



To add some entertainment into the craziness I let sweetie boy play in the bubbles.
He had a blast, and for a small window I was happy again ...

AND THEN!

POOP!

Yep, no kidding ... he pooped. 
All over his clean self.


IS IT 3:30 YET???????????????????????




No comments:

Post a Comment