Thursday, November 1, 2012

A month of thanks!!!

With the year winding down so fast, I think it's a nice gesture to celebrate the little things... and the big things, and the silly things... you get the point. 

So ...




I'm sure other moms out there can relate, right? Somedays I barely find time to eat let alone shower and brush my teeth. My hair is often an after though while running around picking up toys, wiping dirty behinds, and playing with my sweet little. I'm often in the bathroom 10 minutes before my husband gets home adding water to my hair, and putting in a headband to try and look presentable. ;)

So, when everything aligns perfectly, and I'm able to not only get a shower {woot!} but a morning shower {gasp!} and then my hair turns out, well kinda cute ... I think it deserves a blog post.  

;)


and to celebrate, I'm going to get out of my comfy sweat clothes, and wait for Hubs to get home from work!

BEING A MOM IS THE COOLEST JOB IN THE WORLD ... for real.



No comments:

Post a Comment