Friday, February 25, 2011

14 weeks 5 days

Baby W is the size of a naval orange!!! I just can't even imagine that! As far as we know she/he is growing healthy and strong. Mommy is still nauseous and still praying it ends soon.

I still haven't felt baby move but I'm getting more and more anxious!!! Perhaps in another few weeks!!! We have another appointment on the 8th of March. Just a check-up, but I'm hopeful we will be blessed to hear the heart beat again!!


Still no real proof there is a baby growing in me yet. {LOL} I have only put on a half pound {that's after losing for the first 3 months} and my jeans still button first thing in the morning. I know baby is there, but where is she/he hiding????




How far along? 14 weeks 5 days

Cravings: OREO COOKIES!!!!!!!!! I still want them every single morning!
Biggest Moment: getting closer and closer to moving :)
Movements: nothing ... hoping for very soon!
What I'm looking forward to: seeing the Floors sanded down in the house! Hoping it will start this weekend!
Baby's Milestones: Baby's well defined face can now make expressions like a squint or a frown. Some babies start growing hair and eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment