Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's Day ... simply because I love loving!

I don't think sharing love is dependent on having a significant other. You can send and share love with everyone. I know, easier said then done. If you are single hang in there ... David and I love you!!!!!!!!


Hubs and I are celebrating with a nice quiet night at home. {This is our last Valentine's day just the two of us you know!!!!} A little shrimp pasta, a salad, some garlic bread, grape juice cocktail and I'm going to make some chocolate covered strawberries .... for baby W of course. ;)


Also, we are 13 weeks today! We are officially out of the first trimester! So Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Baby. Next year Mommy promises heart shaped food and snuggle time with love movies. ;)

I'm thankful the last 3 days I haven't gotten sick, and I have eaten solid food. Unfortunately I'm still taking the medicine. Without it I wouldn't be eating anything. Everyone has told me it will go away ... praying they are right. I'm ready for it anytime. I feel like I have spent the last 3 months feeling like a complainer, and I am so ready to really really ENJOY the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment