Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mexican Night

I'm a pretty easy person to please if I do say so myself!!!! :)

Good food, good friends, a glass of wine or a margarita, and I am one HAPPY LADY!


Well, obviously with Baby W on the way there has been one change in the above statement. No wine or margaritas for me. I truly didn't drink very often before getting pregnant. Usually twice a month Hubs and I would go to our favorite local restaurant {54th Street} and enjoy half price appetizers and a margarita, and on an occasion we would visit wineries.

Truth be told though, I have missed relaxing with a glass of wine or a margarita more then I care to admit.


So last night we had Mexican Night with our sweet friends Ryan and Maryl.

Maryl made the dips!


a spicy salsa, a amazing guacamole, and a delicious jalepeno dip!
I can't tell you how much this hit the spot!!!!



Hubs made the ranch chicken tacos!


I skipped the cards and wrapped mine in lettuce, but there were lots of soft taco shells on hand!
his recipe is super easy, and man oh man are they simply awesome!!!!







I made Mock Margaritas!!!!


they were without a doubt the most delicious things I have tasted! {LOL}
Okay, that is an exaggeration, but they were soooo good!!!!




CHEERS!!!!!


We ended the night of eating playing the board game Ticket To Ride.
Hubs and I highly recommend it :)



It is easy to learn and not a whole lot of thinking involved.


Thanks sweet friends for a VERY fun night!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment