Friday, February 4, 2011

Plum-tastic!

11 1/2 weeks pregnant!

I learned that our baby is the size of a plum! A PLUM!!!! Like just last week it was a prune .... that is a whole lot of developing! Makes me a little nervous. LOL No pressure right, I'm just cooking a kid. ;)

The last few days I have been feeling pretty good which is a sigh of relief from before. I kept down a hashbrown from McDonalds yesterday which may seem like a small thing but it felt like a giant leap!! I have an appointment coming up to get some blood drawn. Should be easy, but I HATE needles. You better be thankful I love you so much Baby W!!!!!!


Not a whole lot much else new .... I will post an updated photo later. :)


How far along? 11 1/2 weeks 

Cravings: krispy kreme icing filled donuts and nerd ropes!!!! (a week of sweets so far!)
Biggest Moment: Keeping down solid foods several times.
Movements: Nothing ...
What I'm looking forward to: New housing developments in the works!!
Baby's Milestones: My uterus is starting to get too big to fit in my pelvic area and is beginning to rise up into my abdomen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment