Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Cup

mmmmm mmmm mmmm!

I love cupcakes.
seriously, seriously, LOVE THEM.
They are always decorated sooo beautifully, there are only a couple of bites so it is always savoring, and there are so many options for toppings and fillings and icings and on and on.

I know, I'm sounding a bit crazy .... but I do ... I LOVE CUPCAKES!


...


Maryl and I went to The Cup yesterday.

:)


It is the most wonderful and trendy little bakery in Edwardsville about 20-30 minutes from our apartment.


I ordered the double chocolate sprinkle explosion. Darling and Delicious!
{that only happens with cupcakes. hehe j/k}


Maryl ordered the Spring Fling.
a lemon cake with raspberry filling and a raspberry icing.

SO GOOD!



I hope Aaden and I can have MANY cupcakes dates in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment