Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time to Shop!!!

I am already loving our sweet Aaden so much!
Every movement seems more personal, and talking to him now I call him by name. It is amazing how much closer I have felt to him in just the last two days!

Last night I couldn't help the shopping bug!!! Grandma Holschen and I made a trip to Target. :)

I know I don't want to buy too many clothes because well, I have such awesome friends and family I know he will be spoiled with outfits!!!


BUT ...

I just couldn't resist!!!!!!!!!!!



this is a 3 piece set with onesie, pants, and a hoodie!!!!!


it says "Mommy's Peanut" EHHHHH!!!!


I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course I couldn't forget about Daddy ...





Sigh!

I really really really like shopping for my precious Aaden!
No surprise there though right!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment