Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nursery Part 5 of Several :) "Custom Artwork"

Another thing I knew I wanted to include in Aaden's nursery was some adorable artwork. Because I run a graphic design business I wanted to create artwork that matched the feel of the nursery, but were unique and totally original!

I actually had the artwork designed weeks before the nursery was painted. The pieces just came together, and are exactly what I wanted them to be!!!!



My personal favorite!
It is true too Aaden is oh so very loved!!!!!


E is for Elephant


Learn those numbers Baby A


oh, and your letters too!!!



I wanted them hung above the dresser as close to even as possible.
Grandpa Jim hung them and they are PERFECT!!!!!!

Even cuter then I envisioned when they are hung in the space.



No comments:

Post a Comment