Monday, August 1, 2011

Our Harley Bug

We have been diligently working on getting Aaden's nursery complete. It is there ... MOSTLY. ;) Not time for photos yet, still have some "stylin" to do ... BUT I can't wait to show you these sweet photos.

When Mom and I went to the consignment sale a few weeks ago now, we picked up a very cute jungle themed twist & fold gym.

Harley decided yesterday, it was the perfect place for a rest ...



He was just so cute snuggled under there.
He wasn't barking or biting at the toys, just being cute & comfy ... {sigh} I sure do <3 him!!!!


Harley is also Grandpa Holschen's very best friend!
I snapped these photos while I was unpacking clothes. So cute!!!!


unexpected kisses ... LOL



Grandpa's turn to give kisses.


Such good pals!
:)


I am so excited to see how Aaden and Harley interact with each other.
I'm sure Harley will feel left out int he beginning but I pray he will fit into the new family quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment