Thursday, September 22, 2011

3 years


On August 20th David and I celebrated 3 years of marriage. Hard to believe but it is true. I know it is probably "cliche" to say, but I truly am the happiest woman alive. David is my perfect match in so many ways, and I thank God every day for blessing me with him.

Here is a little look back to one of the happiest days of my life ...








Next year we will have been together 10 years! God is so good!!!!!!

So, for our anniversary we were looking forward to a date night out. It was hard for Mom, as leaving A is not easy. BUT being out with David made it easier. :) We had such a good date night with dinner & a movie.

Hubs even bought me flowers!!



I put them in the vase we bought on our honeymoon.


Grandma & Grandpa Watson  watched A for us. They did a good job keeping this mommy up to date throughout the night with sweet pictures. {gotta love technology!!!}


first photo with A asleep


both Grandma and A fast asleep


To my darling my love.
Thanks for the past 3 years. Thank you for being a wonderful father and for being such a good example to our son. I love you more today then when I met you, and I didn't think that was even possible. You are my favorite!!!!! the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment