Thursday, September 29, 2011

GO PACK GO

I think one of the things my husband was most looking forward to when we learned our baby was a boy, was a football buddy.

And in true Hubs style, Aaden is learning ALL ABOUT the Packers already!!!

My very best friend Suzy made our day last week with the most wonderful package.


Anyone else find it TOTALLY AWESOME my best friend send packages to my husband and baby????

I was dying waiting for David to get home to open it.


and David was soo very excited!
the first thing he did after kissing Aaden and I was open the package!


The note from Suz & Kai Baby
So ... what was inside you ask??


awesome Packers hat!


wonderful pillow for tummy time while watching the games


and a package with a bib, burp clothes and a pacifier clip.

INSANELY AWESOME!!!
and you better bet A has already put everything to good use.

:)


out and about sporting his favorite hat ;)




watching the game with Daddy :)



so in love with my boys!


THANK YOU AUNT SUZY FOR THE WONDERFUL PACKAGE!!!!!
You are truly the best friend a girl could ask for.

:)









No comments:

Post a Comment