Wednesday, January 26, 2011

10 1/2 Weeks

Can hardly believe I am at 10 1/2 weeks. As slow as the time feels like it is going week to week, when I think back over it all, it has gone FAST, FAST, FAST!

For now my prayers are that I really really will be feeling better in just a few weeks. :) FINGERS CROSSED!!!



I bought some sweat pants this week thanks to a gift card for Christmas. My pants buttoned okay in the morning, but by the end of the day I was really feeling the baby bloat. :) That is about all that is really new ...




How far along? 10 1/2 weeks 

Cravings: Not much this week ... not keeping much down
Biggest Moment: Bought some sweat pants!
Movements: None yet. 
What I'm looking forward to: Learning more about making my own baby food
Baby's Milestones: Baby W critical organ system development is over. In the next few weeks baby will grow very rapidly and double in size by next week. On babies head the ears are moving to the side of the head, and the reproductive organs are becoming more distinguished.

No comments:

Post a Comment