Monday, January 10, 2011

8 week Dreams

I had a dream last night that I can honestly say I've never had in my life! I woke up laughing so hard I could hardly stand it.


Hopefully you all will enjoy this as much as me. ;) The dream went something like this ...


David and I were sitting in our bedroom on the bed together just laughing and talking. I was much much further in my pregnancy then I am now because I had a prominent bump. David looked at me and said, "Do you think it is possible to have an ugly baby?"

I laughed and said something to the effect of "Well, I think there are especially cute babies, and then babies that won't be in huggies commercials, but why would you be thinking such a thing??"

David said "I don't know ... just, what if we have an ugly baby? Would you give it back?" The question was immediately followed by both of us laughing and giggling.

My response to his question was ... "We wouldn't know if it was an ugly baby or not." to which David replied, "of course we would know." Then we went back and forth for some time, "we wouldn't know" "yes we would" etc etc etc. It went on like this for several minutes laughing and being cute. ;)


LOL

Isn't that just hilarious!!!

Seriously, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW!!!! After all the time spent getting pregnant, the morning sickness (going through this now!!), nine months of worry for something you instantly fall in love with the second it said positive on the stick ... I truly believe we wouldn't know ... You wouldn't even care ...

I think I would live in bliss loving my ugly baby non-the-wiser ... yet Hubs and I still giggled and argued over it. hehe


So the question is ... "Is there such a thing as an ugly baby???"




1 comment:

  1. My grandchild will be "THE" most beautiful baby in the entire world!!

    ReplyDelete