Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Best Friends

It is WONDERFUL having a pregnant buddy.
It is even more special when it is my best friend in the whole world.

It is special having someone to talk to about everything from stretch marks {or the non-existance of them}, pediatricians, birth plans, etc etc etc.


Suzy my very best girlfriend and I planned two whole days of no husbands full of shopping, eating, talking, sewing, and well, more eating. ;)









We shopped, and oh did we! {Suzy's was a wonderful maternity shirt!}


<3 this photo AND Suzy's new shirt!!!!! :)


We ate, and oh boy did we!



yummy taco dip ... yep, we finished it all!!! ;)



Fruity Land design your own yogurt.
AMAZING!!!!

I would be lying if I didn't say there was also soda, pizza, and a ton of oreo cookies involved ...



We sewed ... and man oh man do we have skills!!!! hehehee


a sneak peak at the mobile I am creating for Baby A {with LOTS of help from Suz} & at the sweet owl family Suz is creating. :)


the new pillows for my living room!!!!!






stuffing an elephant!



sewing away!!!!


the whole Cook family!!

J {blue} + Suz {pink}
= Kaiya {purple}


Life is so precious.
I pray to the great Lord above Kaiya and Aaden can be as good of friends as Suz and I are. May the Lord bless them as they grow and allow them to accept the Lord as their personal Savior as soon as they understand.

Amen!



2 comments:

  1. Your last statement so touched my heart. I add my prayer in agreement with your's.

    Anita Cook- Kaiya's grandmother (Justin's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Grandma Anita!!!! :)
    We love you!

    ReplyDelete