Saturday, July 23, 2011

Maternity PhotoShoot

Hubs and I were blessed to have our maternity photos taken by our favorite photographer Devin Webb from Devin Noel Photography. She is simply wonderful!!! I cannot say enough good things about her talent, personality, and "photographers eye." {You should totally talk to her if you want photos taken!!}

Throughout my pregnancy I have not always felt the most beautiful, but I'm not sure you would know that from the pictures. Devin managed to make me look and feel beautiful. Looking at the photos brings tears to my eyes because I know down the line they will be a precious reminder of this time in our lives.


 Feel free to look, and family you can purchase if you see something you like. Just leave a comment or send me a message with the number you want. We want to make sure the watermark is not on your prints. :)


Here are a few of David and Is personal favorites:














Thank you Devin for capturing our pregnancy in such a unique and beautiful way. 
We can't wait to get pictures of our sweet Aaden with you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment