Sunday, July 3, 2011

Shower -- Part I

First let me start by saying I have the most wonderful family & friends!!! So many special people in my life spent countless hours creating the most special day for David, me, and baby Aaden.

THANK YOU doesn't seem quite adequate for all the hardwork and time spent putting such a wonderful shower together.

Here are a few photos of the wonderful decor. :)



The Blum House in downtown Collinsville. 
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!


the gorgeous table settings!!! {each one a little different}
complete with homemade cupcakes with elephant fondant pieces
scrapbook placemats
adorable elephant flower centerpieces
handmade elephant paper clips
advice cards
trail mix snacks



so so so adorable!!!!!


love the adorable flower centerpieces!!!!


yummy food!!!!

chicken salad croissants
yummy pasta salad
fruit kabobs
potato chips
veggie trays
elephant cheese & crackers

IT WAS ALL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and the "best part"
a DESSERT BUFFET!!!!!!!!


brownie bites
cupcakes
elephant rice krispy treats


tons of cookies
brownies
chocolate covered strawberries & cherries
rice krispy rattles :)


oh man!
SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


mmm!
delicious!!!!


Seriously, I think my baby shower should be showcased on Martha Stewart.
It was beautiful, personalized, and beyond my wildest dreams!!


THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HELPED PUT IT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!








1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is beautiful! I know a couple and baby who are very special and loved by many. How very sweet.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete