Saturday, July 16, 2011

Today's Projects

David works on Saturdays, so I do the best I can to make sure my days are super productive. Sometimes I succeed, and sometimes well I know I tried, LOL.

Today though, I accomplished a LOT!!!

I got several boxes unpacked in our bedroom, did three loads of laundry, finished painting the sweet elephants in Aaden's room (more photos of that soon!), and painted the letters for above the artwork I created.




I bought white letters from Hobby Lobby while they were 50% off.


after one coat of brown paint


after two coats.
Much more "finished"


Then I added white polks dots. :)
TRICK OF THE TRADE: use the end of the brush, you will get consistent round dots every time!



The finished product. 

:)

I cannot wait to get it hung up!!!!!!!!!

What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment