Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shower -- Part 2

I love that when a shower is thrown all the women who have touched my life are in one space. It is truly amazing and wonderful!!!

Here are a few of the candid shots from the day.


Megs!
Such a special friendship!!!

She is also going to be my L&D Nurse :)


Sarah -- my cousin.
SO GOOD TO SEE YOU DEAR!!!!


Miya Moo
My precious cousin who is growing too too fast.
LOVE YOU!


Me and My Mama!
Adore her!


My cousin Jennifer.
I love this picture of us.

:)


Mama Lois & Mama Sherry.
Sweet women in my Moms life that have watched me grow up.

So so so special to me & will be to Aaden!


Robyn!!!
Sweetest women ever.



NiNi
Known her forever ... she is close to my heart.


Aunt Debbie Benson
Love You!


Aunt Julie and Cousin Hannah
Thanks for coming!!!


4 generations together :)
HOW TRULY SPECIAL

Great Grandmother
Grandmother
Mother
and Baby Aaden


I'm waiting on a CD with lots of other photos.
When I get them I will upload lots more.



If you were there and I didn't get a photo with you, please know you are still a special women in my life, and having you as a part of the celebration was so super special!!!




:)


THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO THREW ME 
SUCH A WONDERFUL EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment